Thursday, August 22, 2013

Five Short Stories: Journey of a Hero, True Love, Impossible Love, A Woman at War & Peace

Five Short Stories: Journey of a Hero, True Love, Impossible Love, A Woman at War & Peace

Will you tell me a story, Storyteller? Yes, I will tell you a story my friend. Not just one story, but five stories I shall tell you. There is a story about a hero, and who the hero is, I leave it up to you to decide.
I tell you a story about true love, a love so powerful that a journey is taken, at the risk of life, against all odds. I tell you a story of impossible love, and a journey across time and space in an annual attempt, across the centuries, to find a lost love.
We pivot, and encounter a woman at war, who, to put things mildly, should give us cause to pause, and ask ourselves about the true nature of power. Finally, a day at a beach turns out to have unsuspected consequences for world peace, all hinging on a simple choice.
Will our unsuspecting hero make the right choice? There’s only one way to find out: read this book. I invite you to take a journey in which you will discover some things about yourself that may surprise you! Enjoy the adventure that awaits you in this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment