Saturday, August 17, 2013

Help Me Launch, “I Live In Chile: ¡Viva Chile!”


“I Live In Chile: ¡Viva Chile!” is in PreLaunch Phase

Book Cover - I Live In Chile
My new book, “I Live In Chile”, is in Prelaunch Phase. As promised, the book is ready, weeks ahead of time, for the Fiestas Patrias Celebration, Chile’s Independence Day Holiday.
Historically, Chile first declared her independence from her colonial master, Spain, on the 18th of September, 1810. That means that Chile is a young nation, especially when compared with the various nations of the old country, Europe, such as Spain, Germany, France, etc.
Yet do not let Chile’s young age fool you. She is as mature as can be expected for a country that was fortuitously placed at the end of the Earth. I remind you, that incredulously, Chile’s borders include the Great Atacama desert, in the North, the driest desert in the world, as well as the Antarctic, one of the coldest regions on Earth, in the South.
In this country, I have lived my life for the past 12 years. In this book, I condense 12 years of life into 100 pages. What stories do I tell? What stories tell themselves? What people do you find in these pages? What places receive special attention?
You must read this book to find out.
I’d like to lift the veil, let you peek into the book, and share the dedication with you:
DEDICATION: I Live In Chile: ¡Viva Chile!
To Chile, her people, her culture, her history, her traditions, and her beauty, which I admire.
I have tried to say much, in few words.
Forgive me if I have said little, in many words.
If a picture said everything, I said nothing.
Some things require no words.
“I Live In Chile”, may be the only words this book really needed, and everything else, is an emotion, a feeling, a sense of joy.
I Live In Chile
¡Viva Chile!
by Thomas Jerome Baker
**
PS: I am currently looking for reviewers, people who have reviewed books on Amazon before. If you have an account on Amazon, and are an Amazon Book Reviewer, and would like to have a FREE copy of this book, in return for your honest review on Amazon, please contact me by email, here ==> profesorbaker@gmail.com. Please give me your name and email, and I will send you a copy of this book to review, free of charge.
Although I have given away thousands of books in the past, free, no charge, unfortunately I have not received the kindness of a book review on Amazon. I only ask forquid pro quidsomething for something, a review for me, a free book for you.
Since I am only an indie author, with no marketing budget to promote a book in the way that a traditional publisher can do marketing and book promotion, a review on Amazon is the most powerful way I have to promote a book. If you will help me, by writing your honest review on Amazon, I will be most grateful to you for your kindness.
I thank you in advance for your understanding.
Best regards,
Thomas
Book Cover - I Live In Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment