Monday, August 19, 2013

I Live In #Chile (Paperback Available) on CreateSpace ¡Viva Chile!

I Live In #Chile (Paperback Available) on CreateSpace ¡Viva Chile!

https://www.createspace.com/4361675
I Live in Chile. ¡Viva Chile! I am fascinated with, and deeply in love with Chile (encantado & enamorado). That will be the main aim of this book, namely, to share my life in, and my love for, this beautiful country, my beloved Chile. I wish to share her with you, much as one would share a bottle of fine wine with a friend. A glass for you, and a glass for me. ¡Viva Chile! Cheers!
Chile can be intoxicating to the senses, just as the wine is intoxicating if one is not careful. It is wise to experience her slowly, to take your time, again, as with a bottle of fine wine. Your enjoyment of Chile will be increased if you approach your relationship with her in this manner.
Smile at Chile, and she will smile back at you. Walk with Chile, and she will walk with you. Dance with Chile, and she will dance with you. Sing with Chile, and she will sing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment